- Members may book a court up to 14 days in advance but not before 7.00 am each morning.
- Members are encouraged to show the opponent's name on the booking sheet.
- Squash: maximum 3 bookings per member in 14 days with court start times Monday-Friday at either 6.30pm, 7.10pm, or 7.50pm.
Court Booking Fees
- £1.50 for weekday evenings (Mon-Fri) from 5.50pm to 9.50pm, £1 per booking for all other times.
- From 2 November 2015 onwards:
- £2.00 for weekday evenings (Mon-Fri) from 5.50pm to 9.50pm,
- £1.50 per booking for all other times.
- Tennis: £1 from 5.30pm onwards.
- £10 Top-up Vouchers can be purchased from the bar, and designated committee members.
- Members are encouraged to cancel a court as soon as possible so that the court may be used by other members.
- The Court Booking Fee is automatically refunded when the court is cancelled more than 48 hours prior.
- If the booking is cancelled within 48 hours prior to start time, the Court Booking Fee is only refunded if the court is re-booked by another member.
- Visitors’ fees are £3 a visit, with a maximum of three visits per subscription year.